Friday, December 25, 2009

My Review of Recycled Glass Mug

Originally submitted at Greenfeet - The Planet's Homestore

Made from Recycled GlassThese handmade, 100% recycled glass mugs are the perfect addition to any kitchen or office. Well made, these mugs are the workhorse of the kitchen and can be used for hot or co


GREAT MUG!

By Katie "Organic freak" Buid'he from Seattle, WA on 12/25/2009

 

5out of 5

Pros: Perfect Size, Comfortable To Hold, Durable, Recycled, Dishwasher Safe, Great Price, Attractive Design, Thick Glass

Cons: Can't think of ONE

Best Uses: Home, Decorative, Commercial, Informal, Formal

Describe Yourself: Stylish, Bargain Hunter, Practical

I love this mug, it is a great size-larger than most conventional mugs, but not an overwhelming size, I use it for tea and coffee and the green glass imparts a great hue to the tea, very attractive-I love them! I found more at a co-op near me and bought 2 more to complete a "set" for me, as well as 2 to buy as a gift for a friend-I liked them that much!

(legalese)

1 comment:

  1. for me, as well as 2 to buy as a gift for a friend-I liked them that much!

    ReplyDelete